TIA Cloud Computing and Data Centers Report – 2014
Cloud computing is one of the fastest-growing segments in telecommunications, as it provides a method to help companies manage the explosive growth in data consumption while keeping internal infrastructure costs in check.
Spending on cloud computing is being fueled principally by the growing demand for big data, the shift in orientation from ownership of infrastructure to access to infrastructure, cost savings and flexibility. The expansion in the use of cloud computing, in turn, is driving the data center market.
Read the full report for a review, complete with stats and graphs, on:
- Spending on Cloud Computing
- SMBs vs. Large Companies
- The Outlook for Cloud Computing
- The Outlook for Data Centers
- Total Spending on Cloud Services and Data Center Construction
- Subscribers to TIA’s 2014 Market Review & Forecast receive the report at no charge.
- Registrants to TIA’s Data Center Workshop, taking place November 11-12 in Arlington, VA, also receive the report at no additional charge.
- Cost to purchase the Cloud Computing Report:
- TIA Members: $ 50
- Non-Members: $ 75